Dr. Paul Spano, the founder of Skinovate, is a leading Hair Transplant Surgeon and Cosmetic Physician in Melbourne.
Since 1996 Victorians have trusted Dr.Paul Spano to effectively treat their skin, hair and body; choosing to place themselves in the complete care and capable hands of himself and the highly experienced staff at Skinovate.
Dr. Spano’s expertise is unparalleled, pioneering and holding experience in some of the world’s most advanced Cosmetic Laser and Skin Care treatments available.
Dr. Spano has pioneered the advancement of laser and injectable skin treatments by sourcing and providing the very latest technologies, advanced treatments and quality practices to Australians and in doing so, placing Skinovate at the leading edge of the local and international market.
As a founding and active member of the Cosmetic Physicians Society Of Australasia (CPSA) and a Fellow of the Faculty Of Medicine Of The Australian College Of Cosmetic Surgery and Member of the International Society of Hair Transplant Surgeons, Dr. Spano has played an important leading role helping to improve and revolutionise advancements in the Cosmetic Enhancement industry:
- First Doctor to use AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) in combination with Microdermabrasion – now a popular treatment worldwide
- First Doctor to use ‘fruit acid peels’ to treat acne in underprivileged areas in Victoria
- First in a small group of Doctors to use facial wrinkle relaxation cosmetic injections in the mid nineties
- First Doctor to lecture on Microdermabrasion and Laser Hair Removal at a medical conference in Australia
- First Doctor to present survey findings on the results of Laser Hair Removal at a medical conference in Australia
- First Doctor to lecture on the use of facial muscle relaxation cosmetic injections at the CPSA
- First Doctor to take Laser Hair Removal into regional Victoria
- First Doctor in Victoria to perform full face Erbium laser resurfacing under local anaesthesia
- One of only three Doctors to be invited by Allergan (the company who sells a popular wrinkle relaxant) to sit on an expert review panel for the Asia Pacific region to develop and design advanced training programs and instructional DVDs for Doctors and Specialists
- One of the first group of Doctors to perform Laser Tattoo removal in Australia
- One of the first Doctors in Australia to perform Follicular unit extraction (FUE) from the body and scalp in hair transplants
- One of the first Doctors to publish the results of Medical Microdermabrasion photographically and demonstrate the technique in the training DVD which was used in the USA
- One of the first Doctors to develop his own AHA Glycolic cream for the treatment of Acne and Anti-Ageing in the mid 90’s
- One of the first Doctors to use Microdermabrasion in medical practice in Australia
- Received personal endorsement and acclaim by Dr. Arnold Klein – the worldwide leading authority on Anti-Wrinkle Injections – after Dr. Klein attended Dr. Spano’s lecture
- One of the first Doctors in Australia to combine Sclerotherapy and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) for the treatment of large veins around the face
- One of the first Doctors in Australia to use Needle Rolling and Minoxidil for hair regrowth
- A pioneer of Microdermabrasion in active acne
- One of the first three doctors to be a national trainer, educating on Anti-Wrinkle Injections around Australia
- A Leading hair regrowth and hair transplant surgeon in Melbourne